Barrel Tasting Weekend Getaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. GIVEAWAY IS OPEN ONLY TO PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
By entering this giveaway, you release Black Tie Transportation and any other businesses or individual associated with this giveaway of any liability.
How to Enter. Log onto BLACKTIETRANS.COM during the Giveaway Period (defined below) and follow the directions to complete and submit the online entry form. By submitting the entry form, you will automatically be entered into the Barrel Tasting Weekend Getaway (the “Giveaway”).
Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries become the sole property of Visit Tri-Valley and Black Tie Transportation (“Sponsor”), and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible.
2. Start/End Times. Giveaway starts at 6 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on February 14th 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM on March 12th, 2020 (“Giveaway Period”). All entries must be received during the Giveaway Period.
3. Eligibility. Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are at least 18 years of age. Void anywhere outside of the 50 United States, or where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sponsor materials and members of their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
4. Winner Selection. Odds of winning to be determined by the number of eligible entries received. A total of one (1) winner will be selected, by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held on or after March 13th, 2020 The Prize (defined below) will be awarded within thirty (30) days after the Giveaway Period drawing. Winner will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes on Prize. By entering the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Winner will be chosen by random either by the Sponsor, an independent judging organization or a third party.
5. Prizes. The one (1) winner will receive $250 in gift cards for meals and/or other dining, two (2) nights stay, March 21st and March 22nd, 2020 at aLoft Hotel in Dublin, CA, one (1) day for six (6) hours either on March 21st or March 22nd of transportation in either a BMW Li Series or a Cadillac Escalade, two (2) wristbands and two (2) tasting glasses good for March 21st and March 22nd, 2020. If the winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Prize will not be awarded and another entrant will be chosen at random from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes on Prize. Prize is non-transferable. No assignments, substitutions or cash redemptions, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the case of unavailability of any Prize or component thereof due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor.
6. Notification and Conditions. Winners will be notified by U.S. mail, phone and/or email on March 13th, 2020. If winner cannot be contacted, or if Prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Giveaway Official Rules and requirements, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random from among all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Giveaway is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. By entering and/or acceptance of Prize, entrants and winner agree to release Sponsor, and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assignees, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Giveaway, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of Prize or participation in any Giveaway-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. By accepting the Prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, city and state of residence, likeness, image and/or photograph for promotional and advertising purposes online and off-line without additional compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves right to verify eligibility qualifications of winner. Sponsor is not responsible if Giveaway cannot take place or if Prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Giveaway in any way shall be disqualified.
7. Other Conditions. All entrants must have a valid email address. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. No facsimile, mechanically reproduced, altered or forged entries. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, Website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Giveaway, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Giveaway. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Giveaway will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Giveaway at any time for any reason. In such circumstances Prize will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination.
9. Winner List. The name of the winner will be posted on Visit Tri-Valley and Black Tie’s Facebook Pages or can be obtained by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Giveaway is:
5075 Hopyard Road, Suite #240
Pleasanton CA 94588