Pleasanton Rides is a door-to-door, shared-ride transportation service for Pleasanton Seniors.*
How does Pleasanton Rides Work?
*Who may travel with Pleasanton Rides?
- Seniors (age 70 and older) who live at designated communities within the City of Pleasanton (see FAQs), who have completed and have on file an Application for Pleasanton Rides.
- Personal Care Attendants (one per eligible rider)
- Guests, as space allows. Guests must pay full fare.
- See the Riders Guide for more details on eligibility.
Days/Hours of Operation:
- Reservations open January 18, 2021 for Pleasanton Rides through Black Tie Transportation.
- Black Tie Service starts February 1, 2021.
- Pleasanton Rides is available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- Service is not available on weekends or City holidays
- More details to follow
Where can riders travel with Pleasanton Rides?
- From their home or living community located in Pleasanton
- To any destination within Pleasanton
- To select destinations in Dublin, Livermore, and San Ramon
Printable forms, flyers and other information
For reservations, call 925-398-1045
or click below to complete the form.
Call for information, reservations, or to purchase a 10-Ride Punch Card: